Who Can A Heart Centered Life Really Help?
Although some of the particulars are different, the struggles women feel when they are depleted and stuck in the painful pattern of giving everything they have to others while ignoring the needs of their own hearts are surprisingly similar.
See if any of these situations sound familiar:
- On the surface your life looks good. It also feels like something is missing.
- You are a woman who is driven by a need to do the right thing. The voice of your inner critic never lets up and you’re really hard on yourself (and those around you). This voice criticizes, judges, and demands perfection from yourself and others, and covers up the gentle voice of your heart. You’re afraid to make mistakes and feel guilty when you’re not ‘on’.
- You’re caught in the ups and downs. You waffle back and forth between the ‘good’ you and the ‘bad’ you, bouncing back and forth between thinking you’ve got it all figured out, to not knowing anything. Cycling through these highs and lows is wearing you down.
If you find yourself having one of more of these experiences, I can help.
“Jenn is an incredibly committed and gifted healer. She has such a remarkable insight into how to help her clients, and her compassion and loving heart really set her apart. I would recommend my own mother to her.
- Noor Tyme Michael Gigliotti, M.Ac., L.Ac
My clients and class participants have a variety of things in common.
They are women who are natural leaders. They are driven, perfectionistic and have very high standards. They value being seen and having their voices heard, and know they are here to make a difference. They are also stuck in a painful patterns that leave them feeling disconnected, rejected, bored, collapsed, hopeless, angry, and heartbroken. They are tired. Tired of things not working, of stuffing how they really feel, of being on edge all the time, of living a lie. They know they need to make time for themselves and they know that time is now!
But will it work for you?
It will if you value:
- Courageously living a soul-filled life
- Connecting to Source (The One, God, Allah, Yahweh, The Great Mystery, etc.) through regular spiritual practice
- Awakening the Divine Feminine within your heart and standing strong in the woman you were created to be
- Being fearlessly accountable, honest and self responsible
- Taking care of yourself in a way that feeds your heart and soul, and deeply serves everything else in your life
- Having more peace, love and ease in your life
Ready to get started?
Please contact me for your 30 minute complimentary Discovery Session now.